A 21 year old guy had worn a pair of contact lenses during a barbecue party.(An event or meal at which food is cooked outdoors over an open grill or fire)
While barbecuing he stared at the fire charcoals continuously for 2-3 minutes.
After a few minutes, he started to scream for help and moved rapidly, jumping up and down.
No one in the party knew why he was doing this?
Then he admitted into the Hospital, the doctor said he’ll be blind permanently because of the contact lenses that he had worn.
Contact lenses are made by plastics, and the heat from the charcoal melted his contact lenses.
DO NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES WHERE OVERHEATING AND FLAMES ARE CONCERNED…. OR WHILE COOKING…!
Spread this around because this sounds terrible as fuck!
i have an idea for a website:
alright, you know how 7 people in the world are supposed to look like you or whatever
we make this website.
and people upload pictures of themselves and add characteristic tags or something (curly hair, brown eyes, etc) ((idk something like that))
and we UNITE YOU WITH YOUR TWINS
LETS DO IT IT WOULD BE FUN
PLEASE CAN THIS BE A THING
such car, very fast
I WILL FUCKING MURDER EVERYONE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. I WILL EVAPORATE ALL OCEANS. I WILL BURN EVERY FOREST. I WILL FREEZE EVERY DESERT. I WILL EXPLODE THE FUCKING MOON AND THE SUN AND THE ENTIRE FUCKING UNIVERSE MARK MY FUCKING WORDS.